Building a backyard chicken coop can seem like a daunting (and expensive) task, but it doesn’t need to be.
This guide from Bill Keene will walk you through all the steps needed to build a low cost backyard chicken coop that will keep your chickens safe and healthy.
Included in the guide you will find:
- Illustrated plans for a multiple different chicken coop styles.
- Step by step instructions on building the coops
- Expert tips on raising chickens and getting the healthiest eggs
- Printable copies of the coop plans. You can print as many copies as needed
- Tips on how to build a coop that’s easy to clean and maintain
The build your own chicken coop guide is just $29.95 and comes with a 60-day money back guarantee…
The guide comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, but just to show you what to expect here are a few of the pages from the book.
As you can see there are full color schematics on building the chicken coop as well as step-by-step directions.
In total the guide has 13 chapters ranging from how to save money buying construction materials for your coop to which chicken breeds are best. And of course it includes the fully illustrated guide on building your own coop.